Sea Otter Canada – July 3-5, 2020, Blue Mountain, Ontario.
It’s long been our feeling that Eastern Canada needed a significant festival celebrating all things cycling, a festival where brands and passionate cyclists can come together and celebrate and enjoy the sport we love.
It’s our goal to create Canada’s premiere and largest cycle festival.
Brands have a unique opportunity to showcase and demo their products while cyclists get a chance to engage with leading cycling brands in a one-of-a-kind cycling festival environment.
The classic. The original.
- The Sea Otter Classic is entering its 31st year and has evolved to become the premiere cycling festival in the world for both brands and consumers.
- In 2017, Sea Otter expanded with a festival in Girona, Spain – which in only its second year hosted 50,000+ participants.
- 25+ Brands providing 200+ Demo bikes 20,000+ Passionate cyclists
- 70,000 + attendance
- 75% male
- 25% female
- 35% area aged 35-54
- 18% are aged 18-34
- 10% are under age 11
- 16% are aged 55+
- 63% graduated college / post grad
- 75% earn over $100,000 annually
- 57% have kids who cycle
- 10% Expo attendees are kids
- 42% attended 4+ times
- 30% first time participants
- 28% participated 2-3 times
- 60% serious riders
- 40% ‘for fun / fitness’ riders
- 81% spend $8,000+ on a bike
- 80% purchased a new bike in 2019
- 68% spent over $500 with vendors at SOC IN 2018
- 48% spend more than $2,500 on cycling components / apparel
From title and presenting sponsorships to expo vendor opportunities, with a host of event specific assets that your brands can own to help increase their presence, reach their target demographic and engage their market.